1. T'er A. Istoriya Frantsuzskoj revolyutsii. V 3-kh tomakh. T. 2. M., 2016.
2. A Collection of State Papers: Relative to the War Against France Now Carrying on by Great-Britain and the Several Other European Powers. L., 1794.
3. Barrow J. The Life and Correspondence of Admiral Sir William Sidney Smith. L., 1848.
4. Dundas H., Hood S. Summary account of the proceedings of the Fleet and Army, employed at Toulon, in 1793, with observations on the claim that has been made by Admiral Lord Hood, for the remuneration of the Navy exclusively for that service. Brentford, 1805.
5. Gómez de Arteche J. Reinado de Carlos IV. T. 1. Madrid, 1892.
6. Lasso de la Vega J. La marina real de España a fines del siglo XVIII y principios del XIX: Memorias de familia, tipos, escenas y cuadros de costumbres, apuntes y materia los para la historia de la marina Española. T. 2. Madrid, 1863.
7. Life and Letters of Sir Gilbert Elliot, First Earl of Minto, from 1751 to 1806. Vol. 1. L., 1874.
8. Meeks J. France, Britain, and the Struggle for the Revolutionary Western Mediterranean (War, Culture and Society, 1750—1850). L., 2017.
9. Mémoires du Prince de la Paix, don Manuel Godoy. T. 2. P., 1836.
10. The Dispatches and Letters of Vice Admiral Lord Viscount Nelson with Notes by Sir Nicholas Harris Nicolas: 1777 to 1794. Vol. 1. L., 1844.
11. The Political Testament of Maximil. Robertspierre, with an Account of the Secret Negociations carried on under his direction with Several of the Principal States of Europe written and signed by his hand, translated from the French. L., 1796.
No posts found