1. Kantorovich Eh. Kh. Dva tela korolya. Issledovaniya po politicheskoj teologii. M., 2015.
2. Aslop J. D. Government, Finance and Community of the Exchequer — Problems in focus The Reign of Elisabeth I / ed. by C. Haigh. Southhampton, 1984. P. 101—124.
3. Aslop J. The Theory and Practice of Tudor Taxation // English Historical Review. Vol. 97. № 382. 1982. P. 1—30.
4. Aylmer G. E. The Officers of the Exchequer, 1625—1642 — Essays in the Economic and Social History of Tudor and Stuart England / ed. by F. J. Fisher. Cambridge, 1961, P. 173—189.
5. Bryson W. H. The Court of Exchequer Comes of Age // Tudor Rule and Revolution / ed. by Delloyd J. Guth & John W. McKenna. Cambridge, 1982. P. 149—158
6. Bryson W. H. The Equity Side of the Exchequer. Its Jurisdiction, Administration, Procedures and Records. Cambridge, 1975.
7. Cramsie J. Kingship and Crown Finance Under James VI and I. Woodbridge, 2002.
8. Dietz F. English Public Finance, 1558—1641. L., 1964.
9. Elton G. R. England under the Tudors. L., 1991.
10. Elton G. R. Studies in Tudor and Stuart Politics and Government. Cambridge, 1974. V. II.
11. Elton G. R. The Elizabethan Exchequer: War in the Receipt — Elizabethan Government and Society ed. by S. T. Bindoff, J. Hurstfield and C. H. Williams. L., 1961. P. 213—248.
12. Hurlstone E. T., Norman J. P. The Exchequer Reports: Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Courts of Exchequer and Exchequer Chamber. H. Sweet, 1862.
13. Lawrence Squibb. A Book of All the Several Officers of the Court of Exchequer together with the Names of the Present Officers, in Whose Gift, and how Admitted. With a Brief Collection of the Chief Heads of Whatevery Officer Usually Doeth by Vertue of his Office According to the State of the Exchequer at this Day, January 1641 / ed. by W. H. Bryson. L., 1975.
14. Sainty J. C. The Tenure of Offices in the Exchequer — EHR. L., 1965. № 80. P. 449—475.
15. Green E. The Management of Exchequer Records in the 1560s. // Journal of the Society of Archivists. L., 1974. № 5. P. 25—30.
16. The Statutes of the Realm. V. III. Reprint. L., 1963.
17. The Tudor Constitution: Documents and Commentary. Cambridge, 1982.