Number of purchasers: 16, views: 2112
Readers community rating: votes 0
- Articles of Accusation preferred against Lord Dacre, Warden of the East and Middle Marches between England and Scotland, by the inhabitants of Northumberland // Hodgson J. History of Northumberland. Newcastle, 1828. Vol. III (i). P. 31–40.
- Ellis S. G. A Border Baron and the Tudor State: The Rise and Fall of Lord Dacre of the North // Historical Journal. 1992. Vol. 35. № 2.
- Ellis S. G. Tudor Frontiers and Noble Power: The Making of British State. Oxford, 1995.
- Etty C. “Noo man indented for the keeping of the Borders”: Royal Administration of the Marches, 1483–1509 // England and Scotland at War, 1296–1513. Leiden, 2012.
- Etty C. Neighbours from Hell? Living with Tynedale and Redesdale, 1489–1547 // Liberties and Identities in Medieval British Isles / Ed. by M. Prestwick. L., 2008.
- Etty C. Tudor Revolution? Royal Control of the Anglo-Scottish Border, 1483–1530. Unpublished PhD thesis. Durham, 2006.
- James M. Society, Politics and Culture in Early Modern England. Cambridge, 1986.
- Letters & Papers, foreign & domestic, of the Reign of Henry VIII, preserved in the PRO, the BM & Elsewhere in England. 21 vols. L., 1862–1921. Vol. 1–4.
- Original Letters Illustrative English History / Ed. by H. Ellis. 3rd series. 4 vols. L., 1846. Vol. 2.
- Robson R. The Rise and Fall of the English Highland Clans. Tudor Response to a Mediaeval Problem. Edinburgh, 1989.
- State Papers of Henry VIII. L., 1831. Vol. 4.